One of a kind premiere property in growing Bombala region! – 53 McKeachie St, Bombala
53 McKeachie St, Bombala
PERFECTLY SITUATED MIDWAY BETWEEN THE COAST AND THE SNOWY MOUNTAINS
Forbes Stynes Prestige Property Sales is pleased to present a 5-year-old substantial sized country-modern home on a lush rolling 10-acre lot with extensive views of the Bombala Valley, Township and River.
Ideally positioned halfway between the Sapphire Coast and the Snowy Mountains. With only a 1-hour drive to Cooma and 1.20minute drive to Bega with a new major hospital and 2.30minutes to Australia’s Capital – Canberra
Boasting a modern country home with generous living, modern features, and expansive rural and town views.
• 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bedroom with sliding door to front deck
• Bathrooms tiled to ceiling
• Luxurious Ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom includes a corner spa, his & her basin plus 3-way access
• Large laundry with cabinetry and exterior access
• A generous living area plus rumpus room with external access through a sliding door
• Spacious open plan modern kitchen with L-shaped bench
• 6 Burner Gas Cooktop, 900mm oven, mirrored splashback & huge pantry
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and views
• House is 216.34sqm in pristine condition and presents “As New”
GARDEN AND SURROUNDINGS
Established landscaped garden surrounding the house with a feature rock wall bordering the outdoor entertaining area.
4.13* hectares (10.22* acres) of undulating land with a small amount of timber in the valley. 137,000L water tank, with additional small damn. Average rainfall 648*mm per annum. (BOM)
3 bay door shed 9x12m with a concrete floor and roller doors. Small woodshed to the rear of the property.
Fully fenced 10-acre paddock, giving the ability to hold horses or a small amount of stock.